Elementor and Shortcodes

Discussion in 'InkAppointment WordPress Plugin' started by inkslayer45, Sep 27, 2019.

1. inkslayer45

inkslayer45 New Member

Hello I have two questions:

Question #1

How do we get the message below disappear? We don't want to install Elementor, nor do we want to use it.

"InkAppointment Plugin" recommends "Elementor Plugin" to be installed and activated for advance styling Install/Activate Elementor

Question #2

Where in the documentation is the shortcode to display the calendar on some place we choose on our website?

Thank you.

2. inkslayer45

inkslayer45 New Member

Also, I was wondering if you could build a page redirect for when the form is submitted. That's one thing that would make your plugin complete. Thanks!

3. shemaela21

shemaela21 Guest Staff Member

Hello,

Warm Wishes From InkThemes,

Question #1 How do we get the message below disappear? We don't want to install Elementor, nor do we want to use it.

"InkAppointment Plugin" recommends "Elementor Plugin" to be installed and activated for advance styling Install/Activate Elementor

Just dismiss the notice appearing on your website and this will get dismissed and will not appear.

If this appears again then just send us the login details of your website we will look into it.

WordPress Website URL: -
    WordPress Username: -
    WordPress Password: -

Question #2 Where in the documentation is the shortcode to display the calendar on someplace we choose on our website?

You can go through the documentation of the plugin this will help you to configure the theme.

https://www.inkthemes.com/doc/ink-appointment-wordpress-plugin/

Question #3 Also, I was wondering if you could build a page redirect for when the form is submitted. That's one thing that would make your plugin complete. Thanks!

Yes, this can be possible via paid customization, so if you are interested in carrying out the customization then just let us know we will then let you know the needful.

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com

4. inkslayer45

inkslayer45 New Member

Regarding your responses above. Please see my responses below:

Question #1

Your answer does not work (see above). I click to dismiss the elementor message and it keeps reappearing every time I get to a new page in the admin. How do we permanently prevent this message from constantly reappearing?

Question #2

Thank you for the answer - I see it from your link.

Question #3

I am not asking for paid customization. I am asking for you to improve your plugin as I would like to buy more units of your plugin but I will not buy more units if I have to have every instance customized and have to pay for that customization. Are you willing to improve your plugin is my question....

Thank you.

5. shemaela21

shemaela21 Guest Staff Member

Hello,

Greeting from InkThemes,

Will you please allow us to check your website dashboard for once?

Kindly send the below-mentioned credential details at [email protected] along with the thread link.

WordPress Website URL: -
    WordPress Username: -
    WordPress Password: -

We will check the issue and let you know the needful.

And yes, surely we will implement your suggestion in our next updates of the plugin, thanks for the suggestion.

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com