Editing Smart Booking Appointment Fields

Discussion in 'Smartbooking-Appointment Booking WordPress Theme.' started by nhs99v, Oct 8, 2015.

1. nhs99v

nhs99v New Member

Hi, rather than having to select a Time from the time field on the appointment plugin, I would like to have a blank text field where the customer just enters a time. Can you tell me if it is possible to alter this to a text field please?

Thanks

2. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Greetings from InkThemes!

Yes, it is possible with a lot of customization..

So please send us your dashboard details at [email protected] and we will do it for you.

Don't mind... I would like to know what's the problem you are facing with that time format so that we can try out to resolve that issue in the theme for simplicity of other users as well.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

3. nhs99v

nhs99v New Member

Thanks Priyanka - I've just emailed the details requested through to you.

The reason I would like to alter the time field to a text input field is this:

The site that it is used on will only take a very small amount of bookings - possibly around 5 or so a WEEK. I am finding it very restrictive to add time slots for appointments that are two hours in length - i.e. it would be far easier for this client, if a customer books a date for the appointment and then suggests a START TIME for their appointment. At the moment I have set it up so that appointments start from 9.00am and last for two hours throughout the day but a customer may want to start at 9.30am. I don't particualrly want to set up time slots for all the possibilities in the day, so it would be far easier for me if they simply added a start time by text field input.

Hope that makes sense!

Thanks again!

4. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Thanks for the details and your explanation as well...:)

We will get back to you ASAP..

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com