Easyfresh pro adding one more item on slider ???

Discussion in 'SaleJunction E-Commerce WordPress Theme' started by toxiclera, Jun 23, 2019.

1. toxiclera

toxiclera New Member

Hi. On easyFresh pro thme, on dashboard -> inkthemes -> slider settings. there are only 5 items you can add on slider. In need another one. Please, could you tell me how to achieve this?

2. shemaela21

shemaela21 Guest Staff Member

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out us,

This could be achieved via coding, we will add the sixth slider for you in the theme.

Kindly send the below-mentioned credential details at [email protected] along with the thread link.

WordPress Website URL: -
    WordPress Username: -
    WordPress Password: -

We will do the needful for you.

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com

3. toxiclera

toxiclera New Member

hi. i sent you my email (from [email protected]) and still waiting for the changes... I tried to make some changes. Now it only needs to make my 4 more sliders in the main slidershow and to make my products and categories to show under the slideshow as your example in the theme. Just this. Please, hurry, i am waitting for your support some days. You claim a lifelong support...

4. toxiclera

toxiclera New Member

A feiend of mine helped me to solve the majority of the problems. Now it only remains to add 4 - 5 new slides on the main slideshow. Please make it as soon as possible because i need to finish the site. I am going to send you again my credentials from my email : [email protected]

5. shemaela21

shemaela21 Guest Staff Member

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us,

We have successfully received your credentials and support request on our Email [email protected]

I request you to be patient until we get back to you.

We will try to finish the customization ASAP.

Let us know if you have some more queries we will surely answer them.

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com