custom css

Discussion in 'Variant WordPress Theme' started by cliff365, Dec 7, 2015.

1. cliff365

cliff365 New Member

How do I use the custom css box I want to change the heading colors, fonts ect but css is not working and I dont understand the instruction on the side"The CSS option type is a textarea that when used properly can add dynamic CSS to your theme from within OptionTree. Unfortunately, due server limitations you will need to create a file nameddynamic.css at the root level of your theme and change permissions using chmod so the server can write to the file. I have had the most success setting this single file to 0777 but feel free to play around with permissions until everything is working. A good starting point is 0666. When the server can save to the file, CSS will automatically be updated when you save your Theme Options." can you please simplify for me? Also the submit button of the form gets cut off on mobile phones its not very responsive how do I fix the submit button?

2. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Greetings from InkThemes!

It seems that you just missed out to click on "save changes" button at last after (adding code in Custom CSS field of your dashboard).

Please follow the screenshot given below.

variant_heading_color.png

Hope it will resolve your issue

Do let me know if you need more assistance,
    Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

3. cliff365

cliff365 New Member

Ok great thanks that was simple enough. Another question I have is I have been trying to get the page template to have a similar lay out as the home page except with out the bottom half of the page. I want the Header and the contact form as it is on the homepage but the bottom of half of the page just blank and full width so I can add content. I tried experimenting with the template for pages but could not figure it out Can You assist in telling me how to adjust the page template?

4. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Could you please provide us your site URL so that we can figure out to which template you are talking about and better assist you?

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

5. cliff365

cliff365 New Member

Sure Naplesmovers.org i just want to make a page template with the same header and contact form layout as the home page with the bottom half of the page being blank to add content and also the ability to add footer widgets in the page template would be great as well. thanks for any assistance you can give

6. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

I would like to inform you that it will requires a lot of customization in source code of the theme and our time as well,

As InkThemes has been receiving a high volume of support requests therefore, we will charge you for this customization,

Do let me know if you agree then, I will tell you the amount and mode of payment.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

7. cliff365

cliff365 New Member

Ok how much is the cost and how long will it take?

8. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Sounds good!!

OK! let me tell you that as per InkThemes WordPress themes and plugin customization policy, we charge $15 per hour, Keeping in view your requirement it will take our approx 4 working hrs.

Kindly, transfer the payment of $50 directly to our PayPal account.

Here is the PayPal id - [email protected]

Once you make the payment do share your transaction details..

We will start customization and will try our best to deliver the customized work in above- mentioned timeline..

We will require following information from your end:

WordPress site URL:
    WordPress username:
    WordPress password:

FTP details:

FTP host URL:
    FTP username:
    FTP password:

Waiting for your confirmation..

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

9. cliff365

cliff365 New Member

The amount is fair. Where would you like me to email/ send the log in information? I obviously don't want to post it what email can I use to correspond with you?

10. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

You can send your details at [email protected].

Once you make the payment do share your transaction details as well with the details..

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com