Creating Graphics

Discussion in 'ClassiCraft WordPress Theme' started by parksarezoosfortrees, Mar 26, 2014.

1. parksarezoosfortrees

parksarezoosfortrees Member

It is looking much better. Thank You!

Now, the whole site is in the Lobster Font. Attached is a screen shot of the look that I am working towards achieving.

My goal is to:

#1 Use 2 different fonts in the header. How do I use both "lobster" & "Cabin" google fonts in the header. How do I use both of these fonts in the header?

#2 How do I utilize a 3rd font for the rest of the site? The whole site is in lobster now. "Lobster" & "Cabin" are great for the header but I want a 3rd / very easily readable font for the body of the website. The default font from classic craft would work fine.

Please see attached photo

Attached Files:

2. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Hello,

For adding more Google fonts, Follow the same process provided in previous thread for adding thread.

And after adding these font in your site, do let us know.
    And also explain your problem with the help of screenshot, where you want to change the font type, so that we can give you the exact solution.

Thanks & Regards
    Gourav Shrivastava

3. parksarezoosfortrees

This worked. Thank you! I have attached a screen shot for my final questions.

1A How do I change the color of the fonts in the header? I want them to be black
    1B How do I make the words bigger and more spread out? (if needed, I can send a screen shot of what I am trying to achieve). The words in the header are too close together.

2. How do I only change the header font. The rest of the site changed fonts too. I want the rest the site to be another font like arial. I do not want the whole site to be "lobster" & "cabin". I only want the header to be "lobster" & "cabin" fonts.

Attached Files:

4. parksarezoosfortrees

How can I make the words more spread out? In this example, the "Lobster and Cabin" is spread out. Right now, my text is crunched together

Attached Files:

5. parksarezoosfortrees

My goal is to spread out the words as much as possible. I want to fill the header as much as possible