Creating appointments

Discussion in 'InkAppointment WordPress Plugin' started by sakirk, Mar 23, 2015.

1. sakirk

sakirk New Member

I don't appear to be able to get the bulk add timing feature to work in this app. Unless of course I am doing something wrong. This is how I go about it: Select all days of the week. Then in 'start time' I put 09.00 am then in 'end time' I put 09.00 pm. This is the length of my working day. Then I proceed to appointment count ie the number of clients I can fit in that slot which is '1' Then in interval I put the amount of 20 minutes which is the time in between each start and finish of a client. Voilla. It doesnt do what I want. It makes the appointment 20 minutes long, instead of adding a 20 minute break in between

Also is there any way to get the appointment dates to bulk 'delete'? Thanks in advance

2. sakirk

sakirk New Member

Also how do you delete an appointment? Once booked?

3. praveen

praveen Support Staff

Hello Sakirk!

When you will add bulk timing, it divides total times to time interval and provide you all the possible timings of schedule without any interval.
    So, if you want to add intervals between the schedule then you must have to add timings manually.

Unfortunately, there is no way to bulk delete of appointment dates.

You can delete appointment from your dashboard ( Appointments=>Booked Appointments )

Thanks,
    Praveen

4. sakirk

sakirk New Member

Thanks Praveen. That would be a great help for a future upgrade?

5. dgsimon

dgsimon New Member

I'd like to know how to create appointments for 6 people who work at a salon with 25 services and they have different hours. Do you have to create 150 services?