Could I get some help on the Compas Theme?

Discussion in 'General InkThemes Discussion and Feedback' started by counselling, Sep 29, 2017.

1. counselling

counselling New Member

The site looks great (www.jennifersherrell.com) but I'm having a few of problems that I just can't find the answers to.

1)One of my posts shows up on the front page i.e. the 'latest from the blog' section -with the sample content - but only when it displays on the front page.

When I press on 'continue reading' it goes to the correct page displaying my own content.

I have tried everything to find this content to remove it with no luck - Do you know what I can do?

2) The other issue is that my "new posts" won't show up on the front page under the "Latest from the Blog' section - even though I have increased the' number of posts' to show at the back office. When I go to the Blog Page I see that their pictures don't show - just a blue box.

3) Lastly, is there any way to extend the "Happy Customers" section. I wanted to add more content?

Thank you for your help in this matter

2. akbar92

akbar92 Support Staff Staff Member

Hello,

1. We need WordPress admin credentials to figure out the issue.
    Kindly send the below-mentioned credential details at [email protected] along with the thread link.

WordPress Website URL: -
    WordPress Username: -
    WordPress Password: -

We will try to fix your issue.

Did you set the featured picture while creating a blog post? Because if you didn't set the featured image then the post will not display on the homepage.

You can add your desired length content in the testimonial description area, go to (Dashboard->Inkthemes->Home Page Testimonial Feature), just follow the attached screenshot.

Hope you find above information helpful.

Regards,
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com

Attached Files:

3. counselling

counselling New Member

Thanks Akbar - your suggestions have fixed practically everything - there is only one thing I would like to confirm - In regard to those testimonial boxes - there are only 2 boxes? Can I add anymore boxes? Thank again: jenny

4. akbar92

akbar92 Support Staff Staff Member

Hi,

As per your requirement, I would like to inform you that - This will require some source code customization in the theme which is time-consuming and would be done specially for you by our team.

As per InkThemes WordPress themes and plugin customization policy, we will charge you $20 for this customization.

Kindly, transfer the payment of $20 directly to our PayPal account.

Here is the PayPal id - [email protected]

Once you make the payment do share your transaction details.

We will start customization and will try our best to deliver the customized work in a mentioned timeline.

Waiting for your confirmation.

Regards,
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com