Contact Form?

Discussion in 'BlackBird WordPress Theme' started by pipsull, May 17, 2017.

1. pipsull

pipsull New Member

I'm using SmartShooterPro, a version of BlackBird.

Other than the details that can be placed in the top right corner of the homepage, I can't find the option to set up and use a contact form - where is it please?

The site using the theme is a sports club; I want to be able to allow people browsing the site to send a message to a configurable set of people if they want to contact the club to ask questions or enquire about joining. I don't want to just list the email address to use, we'd rather use a form - ideally with a way to list the reason for contacting (general enquiry, joining the club, etc)

Thanks!

2. Naveen

Naveen Guest

For your information, the theme comes with a contact form page template, that you can apply to your WordPress page.

Please create a page in your WordPress and apply the Contact Page template from Page Attribute area and publish/update it.

You will get the contact form on that page.

Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com

3. pipsull

pipsull New Member

Many thanks Naveen! :)

How do I edit the fields in the form, and control what happens when the user hits 'submit'?

4. Naveen

Naveen Guest

That will be done only via source code customization, better you use any Contact Form plugin for the same.

Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com