Contact form not working

Discussion in 'Foogo Pro WordPress Theme' started by hheijnis, Apr 15, 2015.

1. hheijnis

hheijnis Member

Hello!

I cannot get the contact form to work....When I fill out the fields it says the message has been sent succesfully, however, I receive no email. This is the administrator email address that is in Settings - General.

I already changed the mailto address in the tpl-contact.php but no luck. Any ideas?
    Please don't say to reinstall the theme again :)

Thanks!

Heleen

2. sameerwalkar

sameerwalkar Guest

Hello,
    Please provide the following information listed below.
    This Thread Link:
    Your Website URL:
    WordPress Username:
    WordPress Password:
    Send this information on our email at [email protected]

3. sameerwalkar

sameerwalkar Guest

Hi,

Kindly check. We have fix your issue. Kindly also check, if it is delivered in your spam folder, then make it as "not a spam" and it will start delivering in your inbox. Let me know if have further any doubts.

4. hheijnis

hheijnis Member

Hello! I checked my spam folder and yes, there were -some- of the test messages I have sent through the form from yesterday. Also from earlier today, probably you. I did fill out some more tests and they did not reach me, not in my normal email folder nor my spam folder. I DID change my administrators email address via General - Settings back to my first choice (i changed it yesterday to a back up email address to see if that caused the problem).

Any ideas? Thanks!

5. sameerwalkar

sameerwalkar Guest

Hi,

Yes, the emails are receiving with some delay might be due to some server response. You need to wait for few minutes. Also if you wish to change the email address then you can change it from tpl-contact.php as you earlier did I suppose. Let me know if have further any doubts.

6. hheijnis

hheijnis Member

I already waited for more than 30 minutes....no emails are coming in :-(

7. sameerwalkar

sameerwalkar Guest

Hi,

We have checked at our end on our local server its working fine. It is requested kindly check once with your host service provider, its seems related with your server/hosting issue. Hope it will solve your issue. Let me know.