Confused, need help

Discussion in 'Real Photography WordPress Theme' started by simonparker, Feb 5, 2013.

1. simonparker

simonparker New Member

I just installed this theme, and having problems. It's a clean install of wordpress, and this theme but some things just aren't working, despite promises made by the author they would, so it's probably me doing something wrong.

Firstly, I'm unable to change the slider images. If i try and upload one, nothing happens, if it link it to an URL nothing happens.

Secondly, the post below the sliders, titled Selling or letting your home, the 4 bullet points below that should be horizontal as per the demo, not vertical. Why?

Finally, the photos i added i wanted displayed like the preview, big, filling the page, 2 columns etc which i'm told is all done via template. yet mine look like this, http://www.home-photos.co.uk/, why? I downloaded the user manual and can't see what i've done wrong and I think the manual is a bit out of date as wordpress changed a bit since then.

Any help appreciated as just paid for this and at present doesn't do anything I want it to.

2. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff

I have seen your site and i think you have resolved your issues by yourself.
    For further queries please do contact again.