CLUBBETTING – SPORTS BETTING CLUB WORDPRESS THEME - issues

Discussion in 'General InkThemes Discussion and Feedback' started by mariedavis, Jan 28, 2019.

1. mariedavis

mariedavis New Member

Hi - I couldn't find an existing thread for this theme.

I successfully installed the theme, and have been making progress at replacing the default content with my own. However, there's one section that I can't identify where it's pulling content from. On the theme page, it's labelled as the "business description" section ("Earn a great living off of sports betting"), but I just can't find it anywhere.

(I didn't upload demo content, so that doesn't help - it's the only section that I can't find an analogue for. I don't want to go back and put in demo content, potentially overwriting my own, just to find it).

Thanks in advance!

2. mariedavis

mariedavis New Member

Follow-up question: this may be related to the problem above. I'm finding that in many areas of the template, if I don't fill in all the sections, I get default content appearing (I expected that *not* entering content would mean those elements would not appear). For example, the slider area - there are 2 buttons, but I really only need one. The text doesn't update unless there's a link, and both buttons appear even if no text/link are entered. Similarly, in the featured section, there are 6 features, whether I need that many or not. Is this related to my content problem above? It's weird to have design drive content so firmly...

3. akbar92

akbar92 Support Staff Staff Member

Hello,

Greeting from InkThemes,

You can that section too from the theme options panel.

Kindly see the screenshot attached below, this will help you to customize the theme.

2019-01-29_12h55_18.png

Just go through the theme's PDF documentation that will help you to customize the theme.

If you want to remove the default content then send the below-mentioned credential details at [email protected] along with the thread link.

WordPress Website URL: -
    WordPress Username: -
    WordPress Password: -

We will do the needful.

Regards,
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com

4. mariedavis

mariedavis New Member

Thanks Akbar - Gallery was the one place I hadn't tried entering content (naturally!). That took care of the lorem ipsum issue.

Can you take a look at my follow-up question? Is there an easy way to modify the template so that the sections I don't want no longer appear by default (eg. a second button on each slider, 6 features rather than 3)? Or is that what you meant by sending the credentials to you to take care of? I'm a WP newbie (though experienced with other other platforms), and I don't want to do anything that will impact future theme support. Thanks again for your speedy response to my initial question!

5. akbar92

Hello,

Greeting from InkThemes,

Just send us the details about the sections and buttons which you want to remove, along with edited screenshots of the areas.

Also, send the below-mentioned credential details at [email protected] along with the thread link.

WordPress Website URL: -
    WordPress Username: -
    WordPress Password: -

We will do the needful and let you know how to remove them.

Regards,
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com

6. mariedavis

mariedavis New Member

I'm having problems with Font Awesome graphics in this theme (none of the sporting icons I selected work). I'm sending a note to enquiry; just posting to have a thread to reference. :)

7. akbar92

Hello,

Greeting from InkThemes,

We have successfully received your login details at [email protected].

We will follow you up there using the Emails and let you know when we are done.

So until then, I request you to be patient.

Regards,
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com