Client Section in Odd Order

Discussion in 'BlackWell-WordPress Business Theme.' started by earnestmarket, Apr 24, 2017.

1. earnestmarket

earnestmarket Member

Hi,

In Blackwell in the client section, when I enter information in the back it does not render in the correct order on the homepage. If I try to enter information in the 4th client for example, it does not appear in the 4th slot. My client is complaining that this is too difficult for changing out client information easily.

The site is www.grapegr.org

Thanks

Amy

2. Naveen

Naveen Guest

Hi Amy,

Could you please check if there is any cache plugin you are using?

As the server cache may affect the renderings, you need to clear it after every change.

Warm Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com

3. earnestmarket

earnestmarket Member

There is no caching plugin, but I am on GoDaddy hosted server that has cache. I clear that frequently though, and the problem remains. Even when we first entered information it appeared in the wrong spot.

4. Naveen

Naveen Guest

Can you please share the screenshot of the same, I will check and let you know the solution?

5. earnestmarket

earnestmarket Member

Hi Naveen

Okay, so I did extensive testing. All of the images are lining up except for the 7th one. I have no idea how it picked up a picture at all, but it is displaying one of our images. But not the right one. It is showing the sponsor image, even though in the back end we have the blue logo image entered in the box. Attached screenshots show where we have the correct image in there, but on the front when I inspect that image it has a different url.

Attached Files:

6. earnestmarket

earnestmarket Member

Also, I figured out that image 7 is displaying whatever I put in the image 2 url box. Just fyi.