Changing The Size Of The Logo

Discussion in 'Poloray WordPress Theme' started by goldkey, Oct 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goldkey

goldkey New Member

The Poloray theme allows for a logo that is 90 by 30. Is it possible to increase the size of the logo to 120 by 40 or 160 by 50?

If it is possible, I sure would love to learn how. Thank you in advance.

Cheers
    Laurie

2. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff

Hello

Recommended size for logo in poloray theme is (300 X 90)px.
    You can add logo of width upto 300px.

Thanks.

3. goldkey

goldkey New Member

Thanks Nitesh. I just realized that I had the dimensions wrong in my previous post. Sorry about that. What I should have said was that I wanted to use a logo 400 x 120 or possibly 500 x 150. I was able to make an adjustment to the css reducing the image margins and increasing the image size, but it appears that the container for the menu interferes with the new image size. Please see attached image. What I am thinking is I need to reduce the size of the container for the menu, but I can't seem to find it in the css file. If you could help me with that, I would sure appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

Attached Files:

4. goldkey

goldkey New Member

After spending some time thinking about the logo size issue, I came to realization that there might not be e remedy using the css override function so I went into the frontpage.php file and changed the grid_8 alpha to grid_12 alpha for the logo and the grid_16 omega to grid_12 omega for the menu. Everything seems to work fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.