Changes to theme options aren't being made.

Discussion in 'BlackBird WordPress Theme' started by computerhelpcommunity, Nov 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. computerhelpcommunity

computerhelpcommunity New Member

I'm having a problem with the blackbird theme that is driving me crazy! I installed the theme, uploaded my logo, and then started to make changes. Whenever I save the changes, and reload the page, nothing changes! The only thing I'm able to change is the logo. After that, ANY change I make in theme options doesn't get updated after I save and reload the page.

I thought it was a cache issue but even when I clear cache or load from another computer the site never updates the changes I made. Even if I make the changes manually to front-page.php nothing happens when I load the site. You can see the site by going to computerhelpcommunity.com. I'll share the login credentials in private chat if possible. Thanks

2. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff

Please send your wp-dashboard id, password and login page link with problem description
    at [email protected]

3. computerhelpcommunity

computerhelpcommunity New Member

I finally figured it out. It was a problem with the way my host setup wp-supercache. What threw me off was that the problem happened even when I loaded the page through a different computer on a totally new network. Thanks so much for your support. I thought it was theme related but wasn't at all. You can go ahead and delete this post if you'd like. I absolutely love the black bird theme and have been very impressed with the support so far.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.