change the color of the button

Discussion in 'VideoCraft WordPress Theme' started by inkidobid34, Apr 21, 2016.

1. inkidobid34

inkidobid34 New Member

Hello, I can change the blue color button (play) that is located in front of the videos?

I want to change the blue color with another color to position the cursor over the button.

Thank you very much.

Attached Files:

2. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Greetings from InkThemes!

Please paste the code given below in Custom CSS section (Appearance -> Theme Options -> Styling Options -> Custom CSS) of your dashboard.
    Code:
    ul.fthumbnail li .video_thumb_wrapper .video_play_icon, .content .fthumbnail .video_thumb_wrapper .video_play_icon:hover {
        background: red;
    }
    Change color as per your interest..

Hope it will resolve your issue

Do let me know if you need more assistance,

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

3. inkidobid34

inkidobid34 New Member

Hi, sorry but that was not what I wanted. Maybe I did not explain it well, excuse my language of English.

I just want to change the blue color around the triangle of play on the theme demo for another color, just that. As in the theme demo but replacing the blue color with another color.

Thank you.

4. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Let me tell you that is just an image over there...So if you replace background color, triangle image will also remove from there...

Hope you understand..

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

5. inkidobid34

inkidobid34 New Member

Hello,

I've looked at the images and folders can not find that image. Tell me how is called that image and that folder is located?

Thank you.

6. nitin

nitin Guest

Hi,

Greetings from InkThemes,

To change the background of the button that you need, just follow the screenshot given below.
    2016-04-27_11h35_33.png

For your information, I am using "WP-Editor" plugin to edit files.
    You can also download and use it from the link https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-editor/.
    After activating this plugin, you will get the same screen as shown in the screenshot.
    Hope this helps...!

Thanks & Regards!
    Nitin
    InkThemes.com