Category Search Not Working

Discussion in 'ClassiCraft WordPress Theme' started by rfoxmd, Jul 21, 2016.

1. rfoxmd

rfoxmd New Member

I have numerous categories and sub-categories that display on my home page. If I select one of them I get a listing of all the ads in those categories and sub-categories. However, if I click on the "Select Category" search field, the categories appear in the drop-down box and can be selected but the result of this search is simply a display of all ads in all categories. This is, it does not work. Is there something that I have not done correctly for this to work? The URL is http://54.243.14.159/ if you want to take a look.

On a related matter, the selection of one of the categories displayed on the homepage does result in a listing of the ads in that category. However, if a zipcode is then selected and the "Search" button is clicked, the result is to display the ads from that zipcode, regardless of whether they were selected in the original category search. Is there a way to use the category listing search and then simultaneously also apply the location search to yield only those ads from the selected category and the selected zip code? Thanks.