Case Studies Homepage Section links where?

Discussion in 'Dental Clinic WordPress Theme' started by v4sb, Oct 7, 2015.

1. v4sb

v4sb Member

I have been able to add the case studies to the home page; however, there is no way to link this case study to a particular page. Where do I do this? As of right now, if you click on the 'case study' on the home page, it brings you to a 404 error missing page.

2. v4sb

v4sb Member

Need help with this immediately, please. I am ready to launch besides these issues with changing the name of "case studies" to "ACA TOOLS" and I need them to link to the appropriate page. I do not know where to put the link to where these go.

3. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Greetings from InkThemes!

I would like to inform you that "Dental Clinic" theme is not our theme..

Actually it's one of our market place them...

So, We have forward your issue to the theme author and they will get back to you soon..

If you want to contact them directly, you can drop your issue at their mail ID i.e. [email protected].

Hope you will understand..

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

4. v4sb

v4sb Member

Hi, it has been two weeks since my initial question and I have had no response from whomever in regards to how I resolve these issues. I need these resolved ASAP. InkThemes has always done an excellent job of responding and taking care of situations, but this is an exception. I really, really need an answer.

5. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

We have replied you at mail.

Kindly check..

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com