Can't import Demo Content

Discussion in 'Frequently Asked Queries (FAQ)' started by dagreco219, Mar 26, 2019.

1. dagreco219

dagreco219 New Member

I have uploaded and installed the import export plugin and activated it. I deactivated all other plugins.
    I then clicked the appropriate buttons and selected the xml and json files. Read the terms, checked 'accept" and hit import.
    I get the attached page

Attached Files:

2. akbar92

akbar92 Support Staff Staff Member

Hello,

Greeting from InkThemes,

Will you please allow us to check your website dashboard for once?

Kindly send the below-mentioned credential details at [email protected] along with the thread link.

WordPress Website URL: -
    WordPress Username: -
    WordPress Password: -

We will do the needful.

Regards,
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com

3. tmhayden

tmhayden New Member

I have uploaded and installed the import export plugin and activated it. I deactivated all other plugins.
    I then clicked the appropriate buttons and selected the xml and json files. Read the terms, checked 'accept" and hit import.
    Not all content was uploaded to Wordpress and the demo site was not completely duplicated within Wordpress. Specifically, the Home Page and all pictures were missing.

I erased the content on Wordpress and did the whole setup again including uploading the .json & .xml files. The import was reported as "completed". However, I cannot see any of the content. The page list is empty.

Please let me know how to import the template and how to replicate the demo site properly - thank you

4. shemaela21

shemaela21 Guest Staff Member

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us,

Will you please allow us to check your website dashboard for once?

Kindly send the below-mentioned credential details at [email protected] along with the thread link.

WordPress Website URL: -
    WordPress Username: -
    WordPress Password: -

We will do the needful.

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com