Can I use your themes on my WordPress.com site?

Discussion in 'Frequently Asked Queries (FAQ)' started by HelpDesk, Aug 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HelpDesk

HelpDesk Administrator

WordPress.com has some limitations like you won't be able to upload themes and plugins of your choice. You can only use themes which are available in their own marketplace and can't use our themes that are built to run on self-hosted WordPress i.e. WordPress.org

The real power of WordPress comes from the freedom to customize and extend the core functionality. You can not extend the functionality of WordPress.com by uploading plugins. You are given a comprehensive but still a limited set of features. A lot of people who migrate from WordPress.com to self-hosted WordPress.org do so just to take advantage of certain features that come with these amazing plugins.

Since we deal with WordPress themes and plugin that run on WordPress.org CMS only, you are requested to buy third party hosting like HostGator, GoDaddy, Bluehost, SiteGround etc. and migrate your domain to that so that you can use our themes and other plugins to enjoy the freedom of WordPress website flexibility.

Once you buy the third party hosting just share the details with us,

We will give our best in migrating the site from WordPress.com to your new hosting and setup our theme.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.