Breadcrumbs on default template pages don't display the page name.

Discussion in 'Smartbooking-Appointment Booking WordPress Theme.' started by swilliams, May 9, 2015.

1. swilliams

swilliams New Member

All of the basic content pages on the site's breadcrumbs read "home > blog page". The template for all of these pages are set to 'default template'. How do I get the breadcrumbs to display the page name (home > [page-name]) for these pages? The breadcrumbs work perfectly for my blog pages. Any help would be appreciated.

2. praveen

praveen Support Staff

Hello, Swilliams!

Could you please provide us URL of your website along with some edited screenshot of your issue so that we can assist you accordingly?

Thanks,
    Praveen

3. swilliams

swilliams New Member

[​IMG]

Here is the screen shot showing the breadcrumbs. The only pages that the breadcrumbs work properly is the Contact page and all of the Blog pages.

The URL is http://sacred.wwsdevelopment.com

Also, today I have come across another issue that I've spent hours trying to figure out but I can't find an answer to. The lightbox for the product photo gallery isn't working. It just pulls up the image on a new page. The T-Shirts product is the product that I have the additional images so you can look at it. I've been all over the wordpress.org and woocommerce forums and I can't find an answer for it. I've disabled all my plugins and activated a default wordpress theme and it still doesn't work. Have you come across this issue before?

4. sameerwalkar

sameerwalkar Guest

Hello,

Please provide the following information listed below.
    This Thread Link:
    Your Website URL:
    WordPress Username:
    WordPress Password:
    Send this information on our email at [email protected]