Blog Post Questions

Discussion in 'Traffica WordPress Theme' started by garfie, Mar 6, 2018.

Tags:
  1. garfie

garfie Member

I just activated the Blog Posts on my Traffica Pro theme and I have a few questions.

1) When I created a Post in the editor visual view, I have a picture on the left and the text on the right of the photo. This is exactly what I want. However when I view the site with a desktop browser, the photo is first (on top) and my text is underneath. Is there a way to make the text behave the way it is shown in the visual view of the editor?

2) When I create a Page, I have "template" options and one of those is to make the page "fullwidth" if desired. I don't see anyway to do the same thing with "Blog Post". Is there a way to make the Blog Post page fullwidth if desired (no sidebar for just that one page)?

Thanks in advance for your help!

2. akbar92

akbar92 Support Staff Staff Member

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us,

We need WordPress admin credentials to figure out the issue.
    Kindly send the below-mentioned credential details at [email protected] along with the thread link.

WordPress Website URL: -
    WordPress Username: -
    WordPress Password: -

To make the blog page full-width, we have to make a little bit source code customization.

Just share the WordPress admin credentials of your website at [email protected] along with the thread link.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com

3. garfie

garfie Member

Thanks Akbar! We are very happy with the results. You are amazing!

4. akbar92

akbar92 Support Staff Staff Member