Blog Area of Home Page

Discussion in 'Elite Pro WordPress Theme' started by irissalmins1, Sep 3, 2015.

1. irissalmins1

irissalmins1 Member

The website is mchealthymatters.com. The images on the blog posts are not showing up on in the home page area. The image is in the featured image area and in the body of the post.

2. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Greetings from InkThemes!

Here I am providing you a video (given below) related to publishing the blog post and set the featured image.

Link of the video: http://screenpresso.com/=KyrCf

Hope you are doing the same, but still are you in trouble related to the image not showing on the homepage then perhaps there would be requirement of some customization in the source code.

So, please provide us your Dashboard credentials at e[email protected] and we will do all the customization for you.

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    Inkthemes.com

3. irissalmins1

irissalmins1 Member

Are you saying that the featured image has to have the file name of the page?

Why would need customization extra code for a theme to work correctly?

4. nitin

nitin Guest

Hi,

Greetings from InkThemes,

As the answer for your query, it's not a rule as such for the featured image to have the same name as filename.

The video provided to you explains the steps to get the perfect blog displayed. Kindly follow the similar steps to get your issue solved.

Do let us know, if you need any further assistance.

Thanks & Regards!
    Nitin
    InkThemes.com

5. irissalmins1

irissalmins1 Member

I had done that and it didn't help. I will wait and see if the client puts in another blog with better results.

6. nitin

nitin Guest

Hi,

Sorry to learn that you are still with the issue.

Fixing your issue is very easy for us and just requires a little customization in the source code of the theme.
    So, send us your website WordPress login details at [email protected] along with the thread link.

Thanks & Regards!
    Nitin
    InkThemes.com