Any way to add parallax effect to the slider?

Discussion in 'SaleJunction E-Commerce WordPress Theme' started by jetmetric, Jan 28, 2016.

1. jetmetric

jetmetric Guest

Hey, I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to add a parallax effect to the slider? If this is not possible, is there a way to get rid of the slider and add a revolution slider to the home page instead of the theme slider?

Thanks!

2. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Greetings from InkThemes!

Could you please provide us 'URL' of your site along with some edited screenshot so that we can better assist you?

If you are unable to create screenshots then you can use www.screenpresso.com that will help you to create screenshots.

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

3. jetmetric

jetmetric Guest

Hi, thanks Priya. My site is http://treeoflifeseeds.com/
    I would like to add a parallax effect to the slider. Can that be done with css? Not sure why you need screenshots...

4. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

As per your requirement, I would like to inform you that - This will require some source code customization in the theme which is time-consuming and would be done specially for you by our team.

As InkThemes has been receiving a high volume of support requests.

Therefore, there will be some charges for the customization based on your requirements..

Do let me know if you agree then, I will tell you the amount and mode of payment.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

5. jetmetric

jetmetric Guest

I'm fine with that. Let me know how much...
    Thanks,

6. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Would you please send us some reference sites first which contain this type of slider....

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com