Andrina Pro E_Error

Discussion in 'InkThemes-Support Working Hours' started by lsisney, Feb 13, 2020.

1. lsisney

lsisney New Member

I am getting the following notification from WordPress, and I am not able to access the theme options of my website.

---

WordPress version 5.3.2
    Current theme: Andrina Theme Pro (version 2.1)
    Current plugin: (version )
    PHP version 7.3.12

Error Details
    =============
    An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 900 of the file /services16/webpages/util/l/s/lsisney.site.aplus.net/renthr.com/public/wp-content/themes/andrinatheme/functions/admin-interface.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function ereg_replace() in /services16/webpages/util/l/s/lsisney.site.aplus.net/renthr.com/public/wp-content/themes/andrinatheme/functions/admin-interface.php:900
    Stack trace:
    #0 /services16/webpages/util/l/s/lsisney.site.aplus.net/renthr.com/public/wp-content/themes/andrinatheme/functions/admin-interface.php(102): inkthemes_optionsframework_machine(Array)
    #1 /services16/webpages/util/l/s/lsisney.site.aplus.net/renthr.com/public/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): inkthemes_optionsframework_options_page('')
    #2 /services16/webpages/util/l/s/lsisney.site.aplus.net/renthr.com/public/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(312): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array)
    #3 /services16/webpages/util/l/s/lsisney.site.aplus.net/renthr.com/public/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #4 /services16/webpages/util/l/s/lsisney.site.aplus.net/renthr.com/public/wp-admin/admin.php(254): do_action('appearance_page...')
    #5 /services16/webpages/util/l/s/lsisney.site.aplus.net/renthr.com/public

2. shemaela21

shemaela21 Guest Staff Member

Hello,

Warm Wishes From InkThemes,

Will you please allow us to check your website dashboard for once?

Kindly send the below-mentioned credential details at [email protected] along with the thread link.

WordPress Website URL: -
    WordPress Username: -
    WordPress Password: -

We will let you know the needful.

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com