Adding text widget area in homepage

Discussion in 'BlackWell-WordPress Business Theme.' started by webshop, Nov 26, 2015.

1. webshop

webshop New Member

Hi,

I want to ask if it's possible to add a new text area some where in the home page,
    I am thinking maybe in adding a text widget area where I can add some html code
    with some info.

What I am trying to do is: we have more or less structure the homepage areas to look
    more or less like a 'sales page' but we're needing an area where to add some info and
    'sales' buttons in order to 'close' the sales.. (Registrations to a coaching program).

Maybe a good place to add this new text area is bellow the Gallery area.

If you like to take a look at our website is: http://institutosupernutricion.com/

If possible how can I add this new text widget area?

Thanks,
    Alejandro Robles

2. priya

priya Guest

Hello Robles,

Greetings from InkThemes!

As per your requirement, I would like to inform you that - This will require some source code customization in the theme which is time-consuming and would be done specially for you by our team.

As InkThemes has been receiving a high volume of support requests.

Therefore, there will be some charges for the customization based on your requirements..

As per InkThemes WordPress themes and plugin customization policy, we charge $15 per hour, Keeping in view your requirement it will take our 2 working hrs.

Kindly, transfer the payment of $30 directly to our PayPal account.

Here is the PayPal id - [email protected]

Once you make the payment do share your transaction details..

We will start customization and will try our best to deliver the customized work in above- mentioned timeline..

We will require following information from your end:

WordPress site URL:
    WordPress username:
    WordPress password:

FTP details:

FTP host URL:
    FTP username:
    FTP password:

Waiting for your confirmation..

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

3. webshop

webshop New Member

Hi Priyanka,

Thanks for your reply, I'll let my client know and if he decides on doing so I'll get back to you with the payment.

I think that my the middle of next week at most he we'll come with a decision as we're right know in the process of deciding promo strategies.

BR,
    Alejandro Robles

4. priya

priya Guest

Alright Robles!!

Do let me know whenever you will feel to start the customization...

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com