About slider: responsivness & title description

Discussion in 'BlackWell-WordPress Business Theme.' started by webshop, Jul 27, 2015.

1. webshop

webshop New Member

Hi,

I have gone through several threads here regarding this same issue so I just want to confirm what I am understanding.

1.- I'm developping a website with this theme (BW) but the slider seem to be not 100% responsive as with smaller devices it cuts a part of bothe sides of the images. Viewin it in horizontal the slider shows completly.

Is this as it should be? Shouldn't the image adjust itself to the size and orientation of the screen?

2.- Also, the title and description for each slider is not showed in small devices (mainly smartphones). Is there a way to make them be shown?

Thanks,
    Alejandro Robles

2. praveen

praveen Support Staff

Hi Alejandro,

1> Could you please provide us URL of your website along with some edited screenshot where you face responsive issue?

2>For your information, it is the default feature of the theme which hides the text on the slider images because when you will see the text in mobile, due to responsiveness, it will appear too small and will be hard to read.
    But, if you need those text in the mobile, then send us your website WordPress login details at [email protected] along with the thread link.
    We will make the text visible in your website in mobile.

Thanks,
    Praveen