A few more items...

Discussion in 'StartPoint Business One Page WordPress Theme' started by vblaes, Aug 27, 2015.

1. vblaes

vblaes Member

Can more items on the home page such as more than three containers be created so they can be clicked to lead to my other pages? Trying to maximize the one page theme with other pages to show the breadth of my firm's experience. Thanks.

2. nitin

nitin Guest

Hi,

Greetings from InkThemes,

I got your concern. You can create/add any number of sliders and testimonials on your webpage. Please refer to the readme.txt file in the theme to learn how to do this.

You cannot add more than three containers. However, if you wish to add the fourth one, we can do the customization for you by charging for it as it requires much alteration in the source code. We would be then providing you with a fourth option for the homepage feature area in the Theme Options.

Do let me know if you agree then, I will tell you the amount and mode of payment.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks & Regards!
    Nitin
    InkThemes.com

3. vblaes

vblaes Member

Hi, Nitin,

Thank you for your email. I think I actually have my website the way I need it. I customized it so I have created interest with the three containers (Top 3 Reasons ...). I'll use the other pages as they exist if people want more information about my services.

I was hoping there would be more options being able to use existing pages so they scroll like the rest. I was under the impression I could by some previous thread responses by others.

Not sure if this defeats the purpose of having a one page theme or not.

Also, one concern I have is the first page testimonials slider loads very slowly on mobile. Not sure why that is. I sized the photos accordingly. I am concerned mobile users might leave my site. Thanks. Valarie

4. nitin

nitin Guest

Hi,

I have visited your website http://www.blaescommunications.com/ and found that the testimonial slider is loading normally on mobile. There's nothing like slow, as it all depends on the image and the content used.

However, as an only solution you can try to optimize the images used via https://tinypng.com/.

Thanks & Regards!
    Nitin
    InkThemes.com