20 free professional logos and 50+ professional images

Discussion in 'Local Business WordPress Theme' started by effyeweb, Aug 4, 2013.

1. effyeweb

effyeweb Member

i just bought '3 Amazing Lead Capture Themes in Bundle' how do i get the 20 free professional logos and 50+ professional images. because i cannot find them in member areas. tq

[​IMG]

2. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Hello,

We have checked your members area and bonus logo and background images is already added in your members area.

Sending image for reference

[​IMG]

3. effyeweb

effyeweb Member

But i could not find those logos and images your introduction show, i thought you will gave me that, and Geocraft already include those background images. tq:)
    123.jpg

345.jpg

4. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Support mail sent.

5. effyeweb

effyeweb Member

I have check those logos and images, same with previous one, but not as below:
    I mean those logos and images totally not inside , you gave me something that i already own on Geocraft theme but not those you show in your introduction.

I follow your introduction logos and images. they are different. Or those pictures in your introduction is just Samples? I l quite like those 20 free professional logos and 50+ professional images in your introduction,because they look really professional. TQ
    [​IMG] 345.jpg
    [​IMG] 6546.jpg