2 Questions: Phone Number & Google Maps

Discussion in 'Traffica WordPress Theme' started by clawson, Aug 25, 2017.

1. clawson

clawson New Member

Question 1: On premium theme, is there a way to get my phone number in the top left or something? Like how in mobile there is a call now button, can I get that on the main desktop webpage?

Question 2: I can't get my google maps location to show on the site. I am following the instructions and copy pasting the code given to me by google (API and location code). Is there anything else I can do to make sure I'm doing it right?

Thanks!

2. akbar92

akbar92 Support Staff Staff Member

Hello,

1: To display call now button on the desktop webpage, just paste the code given below in Custom CSS section.
    (Dashboard->Inkthemes->Theme Options -> Styling Options -> Custom CSS) of your dashboard.

Code:
    .call-us {
        display: inline-block;
        float: right;
    }
    @media only screen and (max-width: 479px){
    .call-us {
        display: block;
        float: none;
    }
    }
    2: To display your location on the Google map, you need to paste the iframe code of the map in the Contact Page Map section. Go to (Dashboard->Inkthemes->Contact Page Map), just follow the attached screenshot.

Hope you find above solution helpful.

Regards,
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com

Attached Files:

3. clawson

clawson New Member

<iframe src="https://www.google.com/maps/embed?p...er+Aviation!5e0!3m2!1sen!2sus!4v1503935048021" width="600" height="450" frameborder="0" style="border:0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is the code I have exactly pasted into the section you sent the attached file to show me the location.

rightrudderaviation.com is my website. Nothing is popping up, google maps location isn't located anywhere. Am I doing something wrong?

4. akbar92

akbar92 Support Staff Staff Member

Hi,

We need WordPress admin credentials to figure out the issue.
    Kindly send the below-mentioned credential details at [email protected] along with the thread link.

WordPress Website URL: -
    WordPress Username: -
    WordPress Password: -

We will try to fix your issue.

Regards,
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com