13 plugin sale deal

Discussion in 'Viral Plaza WordPress Plugin' started by sfmsfm, Jun 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sfmsfm

sfmsfm Member

I have tried to find out how to create a new thread this is the only way I can post something so please move it to where ever it should be

I sent an email to say I purchased the 13 plugins
    I got an email to say post in here but to log in to my membership and it will be there
    I logged into my members area and it is not there unless it is called something other than 13 plugin?
    any way the short story is I can't find them can someone please tell me what to look for in my huge list of products

2. sfmsfm

sfmsfm Member

if anyone else like me thought and assumed that themes would be with themes and plugins would be grouped with plugins in the member download area dont!

you have to search through the entire list and they are not all under one zip file like I was expecting so you have to know what the plugins were called in order to find them
    they are listed seperately and you just have sort through your "active rescources" if your like me and have just about everything it is a long list to sort through! and it is not
    alphabetic so don't assume that either lol
    you just have to look at each one - look at the page you bought the goods from to find the names of them and go back and forth between those two pages until you have them all
    I have now found them all without any assistance here but it was very frustrating and it has been 2 days - I just thank god I wasn't in a desperate need for them for a client lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.