1. How to Translate 'this field is required' in Dutch / 2. Add color to a link I create in my text

Discussion in 'Local Business WordPress Theme' started by bart0172, Dec 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bart0172

bart0172 Guest

1. I would like to change translate the text in the leadform on the homepage to dutch. Someone else asked the same question for another theme but that did not help me. here is your answer then.
    Go to Js > jquery.validate.min present in your theme directory and search the "This field is required" you can find result for "This field is required" and change text there.

If this is correct, can you show/tell me where to find this? Js? Is it available in WP when I also change the other stuff? the 'your email' text etc. was an easy fix, this I could not find.

2. Is it possible that my links in my text get the same appearance as the 'read more' links on the homepage. So that when I make a link in my text it will show with preferred settings. (I thought that should be possible with some code)

Besides that I am doing fine. Easy to use template. Next step will be SEO after I completed these last steps.

2. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

1.For your first issue

You will not get Js directory in your dashboard.
    You can edit jquery.validate.min.js file through FTP.
    Open your Theme directory (through FTP) > js
    Download jquery.validate.min..js file from there, Edit it, Then again upload it.

2.For your second issue
    Please explain your problem with the help of screenshot, where you want to change the color, so that we can give you the exact solution and also share the link of your website.

3. bart0172

bart0172 Guest

Hi Gourav,

I found the jquery file... Thank you. I will see if I can upload it....

Regarding my second question. When I write a text on a page, for example http://www.glaszettereindhoven.nl/glasschade-2/, I can also add a hyperlink to a word. I have done this for the second word in the text, the word 'glaszetters'. You cannot really tell it is a link though. I would like the words who have a hyperlink to have a different color. So my question; Is it possible to add some code that will make sure all my 'links' will get the same color (preferably the same lay out as the words 'read more') When you scroll over the words 'read more' on the homepage it also changes color, That is what I would really want.

Thank again.. Keep up the good work!!!

Kind regards,

Bart

4. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Paste this code in Custom CSS
    Appearance > Theme Option > Styling Option > Custom CSS

Code:
    .content-bar a {
    color: #3e5968;
    }

.content-bar a:hover {