Homepage Product Positioning

Discussion in 'SaleJunction E-Commerce WordPress Theme' started by rogerschnur, Feb 27, 2014.

1. rogerschnur

rogerschnur Member

I would like to manually arrange the order of appearance for each product within a category when the categpory button is clicked. How can I do this?

And, how can I change the order from left to right of the homepage category buttons?

2. admin

admin Admin

3. rogerschnur

rogerschnur Member

For anyone using WooCommerce and SalesJunction and wants more control over the categories and products that appear on your homepage, I have searched high and wide for a solution and couldn't find one. So, I have hired a senior level developer and we will have a plugin available shortly with simple, intuitive, drag and drop functionality. It will be compatible with this theme, which for me has everything I've needed so far along with excellent support. I will post here when it is ready.

4. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Hello,

Go to lib > shop_loop.php present in your theme directory and add the code given below

Code:
     'orderby' => 'date',
                    'order' => 'ASC', 
    check link for reference

2014-03-11_1529.png

Thanks & Regards
    Gourav Shrivastava

5. rogerschnur

rogerschnur Member

Here's the plugin I had written to help better manage product selection and arrangement: http://wooplugins.co

To use on a homepage i.e. index.php I use this:

<div style=”width:1000px; margin:0 auto”><?php echo do_shortcode( “[wcs selection='13']” ) ?></div>

And I