1. Welcome to InkThemes.com Support Forum

We created Support Forum with the aim of making support efficient and to get your issue resolved as soon as possible. To help us do this, we recommend you to follow certain steps.

1. Make sure you create your own thread while asking the queries. Please do not ask your queries in someone else's created thread.
    2. While asking queries make sure you post the link to your website so that we can look into the issue and reply you with best possible solution.
    3. Lastly, Be polite. We will try to answer your questions as soon as possible within the maximum time frame of 48 hours.

Note to Everyone:

If you post a thread at InkThemes Support Forum and you don't get the solution to your issue or if someone had not even replied to your thread within 48 hours. Please post the link of your thread in the thread link below.
    http://www.inkthemes.com/community/threads/for-all-customers-post-thread-link-here-incase-your-support-question-goes-unanswered.4654/

This thread will be monitored by Admins and we will make sure that the question is answered within the next 24 hours after posting the link there.

Working Hours

Our Support hours are open from 10:00AM-6:00PM (IST), 12:30AM - 8:30AM (EST/EDT), 6:30AM - 2:30PM (CET). We answer queries during Monday to Saturday. Our office are closed on Sundays.

For more info. Please visit link given below.

http://www.inkthemes.com/community/threads/support-working-hours.12616/

Error Message: Internet Explorer has modified this page to help prevent cross site scripting.

Discussion in 'GoldenEagle WordPress Theme' started by andersonmediagroup, Apr 14, 2013.

1. andersonmediagroup New Member

Message Count:
    I seem to be getting an IE message on a couple of my pages that have plugins. Grrrrrr.

Here is the message:
    Internet Explorer has modified this page to help prevent cross site scripting.

Does anyone happen to know how I can fix this? I'm lost on this one.

Thanks for your help.
  2. Nitesh Support Staff

Message Count:
    Hello Anderson,

Please do let us know your website link.
  3. andersonmediagroup New Member

Message Count:
    Hi Nitesh.

The web domain is: http://www.thistlewood.ca

Last night i was getting this error message on almost every page and now I'm not seeing it. Not really sure what is going on.

Looking forward to your response.

Have a great day. :)
  4. Nitesh Support Staff

Message Count:
    Hello Anderson,

I have visited your whole website but not seen such error.
    Please do let us know if in any particular condition you are getting this error.
    Also send screenshot of that page if possible.