Zip code

Discussion in 'ClassiCraft WordPress Theme' started by nvr2late, Oct 8, 2014.

1. nvr2late

nvr2late Member

On the home page of the Classicraft one can type in zip code, city or state. When I posted an ad myself detailing my zip code ...... it is very important that when I type my zip code in that specific field on the home page that my ad comes up. I want to be able to filter people who have posted ads by their zip codes (assuming they have entered them in the appropriate field when placing their ad).
    I do not come up when I type my zip code only in that field and then hit search. Thank you.

2. Pramod

Pramod Guest

Hello,
    You have to fill all correct for optimized search result.
    Thanks & Regards
    Pramod

3. nvr2late

nvr2late Member

Still doesn't work. But I now see that when I hover my mouse over "Select category", it turns from gray to a color and it works. When I hove my mouse over "zip code, city or state", it just stays gray. So it apparently hasn't been activated. Where on the dashboard do I go? Thanks.

4. Pramod

Pramod Guest

Hello,

While searching post you have to put all three values, all three fields are active.
    Activation of fields are not depend on hovering effect. The middle one changed to grey because it is a drop down list of defined category.
    Put some words related to the heading of post in first field. Select a category from second field and last one type pin.
    This will show the search result. There is not any setting that is by default.

Thanks & Regards
    Pramod

5. nvr2late

nvr2late Member

You know, in the third field it says, "zip code, city OR address. And what does "pin" mean? I put a word from the ad in the first field, selected a category in the second field and typed pin in the third field. Nothing. Sorry.

6. Pramod

Pramod Guest

Hello,
    Sorry for using word pin this is also similar to the zip code and used for city code in many countries.
    We have got your concern related to the search bar and all three fields .But the theme available in members area work perfectly if you can install a fresh copy of theme will fix this issue.
    Thanks & Regards
    Pramod