Word in pages not formatting

Discussion in 'BlackBird WordPress Theme' started by ewoutand jenny, Nov 7, 2013.

1. ewoutand jenny

ewoutand jenny New Member

When I paste a word document into a page it does not appear the same and when I try and make corrections the space bar, the enter and delete buttons are not working as they should. I am them unable to realign the page and publish

2. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Hello,

Go to

Pages > All Pages
    and click on edit option of desired page and at the time of making changes use "Text Editor".

Sending image for reference

2013-11-07_1232.png

This will solve your issue.

3. ewoutand jenny

ewoutand jenny New Member

I have just tried going into text but it is doing the same thing. Very frustrating. It started doing it a few days ago. A few weeks ago I upgraded to the pro version and all was working well. For some reason I cannot align the text at the curcur at the beginning of a sentence it will not move it along when I press the space bar , when I push enter it does not do what I want and when I push delete it is also behaving badly. The tab button send me around the page and not in the text. I could give you details of the site and the passwords and you could look at the page that I am working on if that would help. The site has worked well up until this problem arose. Regards Ewout

4. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff

5. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff

Hello,

We have checked your issue.
    It seems that you have copied the text and pasted it in the text editor due to which it also contains the style with it.
    Go to the Pages > All Pages and click on edit option of desired page and format the text from the "Text Editor".

You can check your draft page for reference.

This will solve your issue