Woodpecker Sliders

Discussion in 'Forum Rules' started by jennydb, Jun 13, 2016.

1. jennydb

jennydb New Member

How do I stop the Slider Images from expanding (getting large) when it scrolls through the pictures? My images grow big and my 3 columns do too. It's distracting.

2. priya

priya Guest

Hi,

Greetings from InkThemes!

Could you please provide us 'URL' of your site along with some edited screenshot so that we can better assist you?

If you are unable to create screenshots then you can use www.screenpresso.com that will help you to create screenshots.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

3. jennydb

jennydb New Member

here is the link to my website. I sized my slider photos to the optimal size--like the demo and what the documentation stated--1600x650. But the images are so big that a visitor can't see the "My Services" 3 column section. Also, the captions and buttons on the slider image do not show up on my iphone. I really like the look of this theme, but have issues re-sizing images to they look good. Spent way too much on that. I did download the theme documentation, but no help there. do you still need screen shots?

4. jennydb

jennydb New Member

5. nitin

nitin Guest

Hi,

I just visited your website and found everything working perfectly at our end as they should be.

Next, regarding the slider captions and buttons, I would like to let you know that these will not be displayed in mobile view as we have turned it off. Actually, the theme is responsive so when the screen size reduces, the size of the text/button/captions reduces proportionally and the content becomes highly unreadable for the viewers.

Could you please provide us some edited screenshot of your concerned areas, so that we can assist you accordingly?

Thanks & Regards!
    Nitin
    InkThemes.com