Woo Commerce - OutDated Version included in download

Discussion in 'SaleJunction E-Commerce WordPress Theme' started by thesalesgeek, Aug 12, 2015.

1. thesalesgeek

thesalesgeek New Member

Good morning to you

This was one of my first questions prior to ordering, whether this Sale Junction was fully updated. It is 2am here and I am trying to get this fixed.

I am uploading screenshot of situation but in short the memory is not set proper and neither is the php. I need this corrected in order that site operates proper. Please show me what to do.

Thank you.

Robert Costa php.png

2. thesalesgeek

thesalesgeek New Member

I am still trying to solve this problem. Haven't received any support as of yet and really could use some help from anyone. PLEASE.

3. Naveen

Naveen Guest

Hello,

I am sorry for the delay in reply,

I have tested the latest version of the theme i.e. SaleJunction Version 1.1.6 at our end and we found that WooCommerce updated their plugin recently,

Therefore, our theme showing those notifications in your WordPress, don't worry, we will update our theme as soon as possible.

You will be informed by us and then, you can get an updated version from members area..

Regarding, WP Memory LIMIT and PHP version from the above screenshots, you are requested to contact your host provider in this regard..

There is nothing to do with theme..

For further queries and updates, you can contact us at [email protected]

Your patience would be appreciated,

Warm Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com

4. ronalson

ronalson New Member

Hi
    Please advise whether your Sale Junction theme has already been updated.

Thanks

5. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Greetings from InkThemes!

Yes, the SaleJunction theme has been updated in the members area as the above words of Mr. Naveen Kolhe with the latest woocommerce plugin within it

Kindly check..

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

6. kenty13

kenty13 Member

In the recent update to your theme, did you also update the custom content-product.php to reflect woocommerce core version being 2.4?
    Thanks
    Kenty

7. smartmeals

smartmeals New Member

Is the salesjunction theme.doc the same for pro version? I'm not sure where to update, when I go to update, it only shows salesjuncion not the pro version which I use and have 1.1.5. Also, when I figure this out and update, is there a risk of me losing info or other plug ins not working properly?

Attached Files:

8. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

We have replied you at your mail..

Kindly check..

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com