Where's the text color editor???

Discussion in 'Poloray WordPress Theme' started by atlasprowriter, Nov 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. atlasprowriter

atlasprowriter Member

Just uploaded Poloray to another website. I have it running on another domain and love it. However, when I tried to change font colors in the post editor that option was not there. Having other spacing issues between paragraphs as well.

2. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Hello,

Can you please explain your problem with the help of screenshot, where you want to change the color and also share the link of your website, so that we can provide code for that.

3. atlasprowriter

atlasprowriter Member

Absolutely. The website is fmcfoundationofcaring.org. I want to be able to change the text color in the actual text editor in the post or page dashboard. As you can see in the screenshot, the text color option is simply gone from the editor. As for the text spacing issues, when I start a new paragraph and add a space between them, it doesn't show up in the final page. Even when I go into the text code and manually place a break it does not always work.

FOC screenshot for InkThemes.png

4. atlasprowriter

atlasprowriter Member

Still wondering …

5. richardlucas

richardlucas New Member

I have the same problem.!! (help)

6. atlasprowriter

atlasprowriter Member

Richard, since I never got an answer, I dug through some old files and found a previous version of the theme I'm using on another website. Not only does this version of the theme have the text color editor, but it also does NOT have the spacing issues other people are complaining about (and I'm experiencing too).

I would still be interested to know what changed between versions of this theme to cause this.

7. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff

Hello,

Sorry for the delay,
    We are looking to it and will resolve it as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards
    Nitesh Raghuwanshi

8. atlasprowriter

atlasprowriter Member

Thanks. If it helps, I have a previous version of Poloray activated now that does not have the rich/interactive left side lower feature in the theme options, just the standard text box. In that version of the theme the post and page area does offer the text color change button. Also, I no longer have a spacing issue when posting content.

9. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff

Hello,

Poloray theme is updated now. You can download it from your members area. Version is same as before (1.3.5).
    Text color and spacing issue resolved.

Thanks & Regards
    Nitesh Raghuwanshi

10. atlasprowriter

atlasprowriter Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.