When customer login, presented with blank page

Discussion in 'SaleJunction E-Commerce WordPress Theme' started by kenty13, Sep 29, 2015.

1. kenty13

kenty13 Member

Hi, when a customer logs in to the salejunction website, they are presented with a blank page. Is it possible to have this redirect to shop page or home page? The blank page is not functional and makes you double check to see if you are actually logged in.

2. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

To resolve your issue, there would be requirement of some customization in the source code of the theme and we will do it for you but for that purpose, we need your dashboard credentials.

So, send us your Dashboard login details at [email protected].

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

3. kenty13

kenty13 Member

Thank you. I will be transferring the site from a sandbox domain to the customers domain tomorrow. Will the changes to source code still be relevant when I transfer to the new domain?
    If it is simpler, I am quite capable given direction and can complete the changes if needed.

4. kenty13

kenty13 Member

Hi, could I bump this up please?

5. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Sorry, but when you transfer your site to the new domain, it would be possible that your changes will be disappeared...

Hope you will get my point.

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

6. kenty13

kenty13 Member

Hi Priya,
    The site is now live on the new domain. Could you please provide me with instruction to fix my error?
    Thanks
    Kenty

7. priya

priya Guest

Hello Kenty,

Have you sent your login details at our mail ([email protected]) as I have requested above?

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

8. kenty13

kenty13 Member

Hi Priya, I am using this theme for many clients, so I was wanting you to provide me with instruction to fix the problem myself. This way I can fix the problem across all my clients without having to get you to log into each one individually. If it is easier, you can email me the information if you don't want to post it here for some reason.
    Thank you
    Kenty

9. priya

priya Guest

Hello Kenty,

Sorry, but I can't instruct you without figure out any issue in your site because everything is totally fine from our site...

But still I will suggest you to download the latest version of the theme i.e. 1.1.6 from the members area and use it for once.

Hope you will understand.

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com