Weird bug?

Discussion in 'SaleJunction E-Commerce WordPress Theme' started by aster media, May 9, 2015.

1. aster media

aster media Member

I have a problem never seen before. Something is adding hundreds of not published login pages to my site. Any idea how I can handle this problem? In about one or two weeks more than 2000 login pages have been added...

Schermafbeelding 2015-05-09 om 12.23.02.png

2. praveen

praveen Support Staff

Hello,

Please send us your website WordPress login details at [email protected] along with the thread link.

Thanks,
    Praveen

3. praveen

praveen Support Staff

Hello,

I have fixed the bug.
    Please have a look at your website.

Thanks,
    Praveen

4. aster media

aster media Member

Wonderful, thanks so much!

5. aster media

aster media Member

Just one comment. Perhaps by doing this another problem that was fixed returned. See scrprt (2) for the solution to that issue (1) how to change the text in the green button on the products pages) that you gave me. Then compare it to the scrprt (3) of the situation as it is now. Pls. advise.

Attached Files:

6. praveen

praveen Support Staff

Hello,

You have to select "Woocommerce" Plugin from the drop down list of plugins (point no 4).
    Follow the screenshot.
    woocommerce_issue.png

Thanks,
    Praveen

7. aster media

aster media Member

Thanks... (!)

8. tpurdy11

tpurdy11 New Member

Having the same problem that Aster Media was having with multiple login pages being created each time we click on the Login link in the top Smooth Menu. Works ok in our main menu. Link going to <a href="http://pretzelcitypaper.com/?page_id=">Login</a>

Also noted that those who did use the link in our main menu were being subscribed as an Author, verses as a Customer. Is this normal for this theme? Most other sites we use WooCommerce on registers them as Customers.

Final note, that the checkout page layout is really off...did we setup something wrong? Everything is pushed down and/or pushed on separate lines and the review order table is extended off the page.

http://pretzelcitypaper.com/ (Will email the log in details to [email protected] with link thread)

9. v4sb

v4sb Member

I am having the same issue as the above with people subscribing as authors. How can we fix this?