Website restoration help

Discussion in 'InkThemes-Support Working Hours' started by kathleenrick, Apr 14, 2018.

1. kathleenrick

kathleenrick New Member

Dear InkThemes support forum,

I just had a major malfunction in my WordPress Infoway Pro Responsive Theme Version 16.0 by InkThemes.com that I originally purchased and created when I took Christina Hill's Website Creation Workshop course and she interviewed someone from your company. My boyfriend, Mike, was trying to change or remove a malfunctioning leads capture forms box on my home page of my website www.kathleenrick.com. He was doing this in an attempt to correct the lead capture form so prospective clients could type in a question to the form however, it did not correct the form. Instead, it removed my background and other images of the scrolling pictures from the home page and contact info at the top. We are trying how to restore the website as it was from a backup he performed before he made these changes. Can you please help ASAP or refer us to someone who can. Thank you, thank you, thank you for any assistance you can offer!

Best regards,
    Kathleen Rick
    619-507-2958 cell

2. akbar92

akbar92 Support Staff Staff Member

Hi,

Hope you are doing good...!

I just visited your website but didn't notice the issue as you mentioned above.

Kindly have a look at the screenshot:

It must be the cache issue on your browser. For once, try refreshing the page by pressing Ctrl+F5 and then clearing your web browser's cache.

If the problem persists, do let me know.

Thanks & Regards!
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018