Website name and tagline

Discussion in 'StartPoint Business One Page WordPress Theme' started by lrepton, May 24, 2014.

1. lrepton

lrepton Member

Great simple theme!

Using StartPoint theme and WP V 3.9.1

http://socialweddingsr.us/

1) How do I change the length of the title on top line? I want to use "Social Weddings R Us" all on ONE line but when I try to input that ... a portion of it drops onto the second line.

2) Also the tag line -- The First Professional Social Media Wedding Concierge -- is not all on the same line.

How do I fix both of these items?

Thank you!

2. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Hello,

Could you please explain your problem with the help of screenshot, about which area you are talking, so that we can give you the exact solution.

Thanks & Regards
    Gourav Shrivastava

3. lrepton

lrepton Member

Hi there:

I uploaded my logo and the title and tagline disappeared. Is there a way to show a logo and tagline?

4. lrepton

lrepton Member

Once my logo has been uploaded, my tagline disappears. Please advise. logo.png

5. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff

Hello,

It is the feature of this theme to display site title and tagline in the header of website, when the custom logo section is empty.
    But when you upload any logo image in the custom logo section (Appearance > Theme Options > General Setting) of your dashboard,
    it will hide the site title and tagline, only display your logo image there.
    There is a trick to display your logo image as well as tagline,
    create banner image in which you have to add logo image as well as tagline below the logo image and then upload it in the custom logo section (Appearance > Theme Options > General Setting) of your dashboard.

6. lrepton

lrepton Member

What size should the banner be?

7. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff

Hello,

Size is over to you. You can create image of dimension. Same as your current logo image.

Thanks & Regards
    Nitesh Raghuwanshi