Website has been Hacked

Discussion in 'Local Business WordPress Theme' started by blastaway, Jul 30, 2013.

1. blastaway

blastaway New Member

Hello,

I am not very good with wordpress, but i have the local business theme. I installed it all correctly and its been working great for the last couple of months, but yesterday i loaded it and it said "This website has been hacked by the indonesian cyber army" with their logo.

It now doesn't even load. How can i get it back? Im worried ive lost all the content.

Thank you

2. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Hello,

For this you have to talk with hosting service provider, They will help's you.

3. blastaway

blastaway New Member

Hello,

Thank you for your reply .

I have spoken to the hosting provider and they have said that it is not there problem, the hosting has not been hacked. They have said that the theme has been hacked.

I w ould like to get the content back. Are you able to help please?

Thank you

Kiran

4. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff

Hello,
    This is not the issue of our theme, many peaple are using this theme and the theme is working perfectly fine with all of them.
    However, you can provide the following information listed below, we will check and try to resolve your issue.

Thread Link: http://www.inkthemes.com/community/threads/website-has-been-hacked.6417/
    FTP Details:
    Your Website URL:
    WordPress Username:
    WordPress Password:

Send this information on our email at [email protected]

5. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff

Hello,

Your issue has been resolved.

The theme file was corrupted due to the hacking, we have installed new Local Business Theme in your dashboard.
    I would like to suggest you to search for the security plugin from the WordPress.org and also you should change your
    WordPress username and password due to security purpose.