WaterJet - Jet Ski Rental Company WordPress Theme Help

Discussion in 'InkThemes-Support Working Hours' started by amc_rentals, May 25, 2018.

1. amc_rentals

amc_rentals New Member

I have emailed and tried messaging multiple times with no response! How do I get help with questions I have on the WaterJet theme that I purchased??!

I am trying to figure out how to get the ink appointment pro plugin that is suppose to come with the theme. I also cannot figure out how to get the "shop" page set up so it shows featured products as pictured on the live preview of the theme.

I would like to know how to edit the header area so I can add phone number next to the logo area and I need to know how to edit the footer contact "reach us" area with the correct information.

Please get back to me with this information.

Thank you!

2. akbar92

akbar92 Support Staff Staff Member

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience,

I have already your queries on your email thread, Please check your spam.

Just place the InkAppointment Widget into the Primary Widget Area, Go to (Dashboard->Appearence->Widgets). Please have a look at the attached screenshot.

To get the shop page as same as the theme demo, You need to import .json & .xml files on your website.

Just visit your members area: https://www.inkthemes.com/members/member

Get download Ink Import & Export plugin, JSON and XML files.

Now, visit your WordPress Dashboard->Plugins->Add New->Upload

Upload & activate the theme, by using our import export plugin, you can upload the demo contents (XML and JSON).

I hope you find the above information helpful.

If you still unable to install it then just share the WordPress admin credentials of your website at [email protected] along with the thread link, We will do it for you.

To add the phone number, Go to (Dashboard->Inkthemes->General Settings->Contact Number For Tap To Call Feature).

To edit contact informaton of the footer, Go to (Dashboard->Apearence->Widgets). Please have a glance at this screenshot: https://screenpresso.com/=TRrDb

Hope you find the above information helpful.

Regards!
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com

3. akbar92

akbar92 Support Staff Staff Member

Please find the screenshot of the InkAppointment plugin in the attachment.

Attached Files: