Warning messages on Widgets page

Discussion in 'Cloriato WordPress Theme' started by snwoodwork, Mar 15, 2016.

1. snwoodwork

snwoodwork New Member

I'm using the Cloriato Pro Responsive theme (version 2.1.1) with Wordpress version 4.4.2. When I access the Widgets page in the dashboard, warning messages appear on the screen. See the following screen capture image to view the messages. Why are these warning messages appearing? Is there some type of incompatibility between this version of the Cloriato theme and the this version of Wordpress? Or does this have something to do with the plugins I've got installed?[​IMG]

2. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Greetings from InkThemes!

Let me tell you that the theme is fully compatible with the latest version of the WordPress...

You are kindly requested to reinstall the theme for once from the members area and check after that...

If still will not get your issue resolved, do one more try by deactivating all plugins to see if this resolves the problem. If this works, re-activate the plugins one by one until you find the problematic plugin(s).

Hope it will resolve your issue

Do let me know if you need more assistance,

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

3. snwoodwork

snwoodwork New Member

I'm relatively new to Wordpress. How do I reinstall the theme? Will I lose any theme-specific configuration data by doing this (i.e., data configured in the Theme Options)?

4. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Here're the steps of doing so...

Download the Cloriato theme by logging in your members account:

http://inkthemes.com/members/member

Next, you have to extract the zip file and rename that folder cloriato like cloriato_new,

Again, you would need to create a zip file of that renamed folder (say: cloriato_new.zip),

Now, upload the theme in your WordPress from Dashboard->Appearance->Themes->Add New,

Then, activate your theme,

This way you can install and activate your updated version in your site, keeping the copy of your older version in your WordPress

Hope it will resolve your issue

Do let me know if you need more assistance,

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com