W3C Compliance Tracking Cookie Error

Discussion in 'Andrina WordPress Theme' started by ejpand1, Feb 18, 2013.

1. ejpand1

ejpand1 New Member

I ran a W3C check on my copy of Andrina pro theme and found many line errors. I know this has been reported before and Gourav promised that these W3C compliance errors would be addressed in the next revision of the Andrina theme.

Have these errors been fixed and is there a revised-updated Andrina theme available for download yet? It would be helpful if there were ntoifications of theme updates also. This is an important issue to resolve and may affect all the Inkthemes themes that use the same engine. Thank you for addressing this.

Also, just so you know, the tracking cookie area in Andrina does not actually work, The Google tracking cookie has to be manually input in the editor. It would be great if this were addressed also. Thank you

2. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff

We are looking to this issue and will reply you as soon as possible.

3. ejpand1

ejpand1 New Member

Has this matter been corrected?

4. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Problem resolved, download theme again from your members area, This will solve your issue.

5. ejpand1

ejpand1 New Member

With respect- Problem is NOT resolved. I downloaded and installed your upgrade/fix theme. I again ran the W3C Validator and again there were 12 errors- all of which seem to be simple theme coding errors on Inkthemes part. Can someone please check this out and make necessary, correct theme-code corrections? I think you would agree that whether free, or in this case; paid Pro themes subscribers should be entitled to clean, correct theme code. Please help. Thank you.

6. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Problem completely resolved, Support mail sent.

Other user can also download theme from members area.