Viewing home page work while splash page is in place

Discussion in 'Woodpecker WordPress Business Theme' started by bernz3, Aug 24, 2015.

1. bernz3

bernz3 Member

Hi guys,

I am trying to figure out a way to view my home page work while the splash page I have is in place?
    Presently I have a static page in place but can not view the home page with out taking it down.

Thanks for the help,

Bernard

2. nitin

nitin Guest

Hi,

Greetings from InkThemes,

It would be our pleasure to serve you.

Could you please provide us URL of your website along with some edited screenshot so that we can assist you accordingly?

Thanks & Regards!
    Nitin
    InkThemes.com

3. bernz3

bernz3 Member

The site is ltwmedia.com. As stated before I have an external home or (splash) page as the home page but am using your theme for the site. I want to edit the theme home page while the splash page is up but cannot view the work because of the external home page. Is there a way to view the theme home page on my end without taking down the external page. This way outsiders will not see the home page being built?

4. nitin

nitin Guest

Hi,

Greetings from InkThemes,

It would be our pleasure to serve you.

I have just visited your website and I think you have installed some plugins, that are over-writing the web page. So, as a solution, try deactivating the plugins so that the theme could function normally.

If you still face any issue, do let us know.

Thanks & Regards!
    Nitin
    InkThemes.com