Video Membership Theme Member File Upload

Discussion in 'Forum Rules' started by presford, Apr 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. presford

presford New Member

Greetings,

I recently purchased this theme and I am excited to begin to explore and develop it. I was wondering if there is a way I can disable the members file upload options. Initially I want to focus on populating the theme with my video content and I think it will be difficult to manage video content uploaded by members who join my site.

Please advise and thank you in advance.

2. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Greetings from InkThemes!

Could you please provide us 'URL' of your site along with some edited screenshot so that we can better assist you?

If you are unable to create screenshots then you can use www.screenpresso.com that will help you to create screenshots.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

3. presford

presford New Member

Greetings Priyanka,

Thank you for such a timely response. Currently I am building the site locally and it is not online as of yet. I have attached a screenshot of what I have done so far. I am very much in the early stages.

My main question is regarding the blue Add Video button that is on the upper right corner of the screenshot(unfortunately my screenshot will not upload). Once people become members to my site by selecting one of my membership options (none of which have been created yet), do they then automatically have the ability to upload their own video content to my site or is that something I can allow or dis-allow with the different membership types that I create?

Initially when the site goes active, I would rather not allow members to upload video content so I can focus on managing my own content. I hope I have been able to better clarify my question.

Once again, thank you again in advance.

4. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Please paste the code given below in Custom CSS section (Appearance -> Theme Options -> Styling Options -> Custom CSS) of your dashboard.
    Code:
    li.listing-btn {
        display: none !important;
    }
    Hope it will resolve your issue

Do let me know if you need more assistance,

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

5. presford

presford New Member

Greetings Priyanka,

Thanks so much for your help! I will give this a try.

Best Regards

6. presford

presford New Member

Greetings Priyanka,

Your solution totally worked seamlessly. Thanks you so much! This issue has been resolved for me!

Have a super day!

Best Regards

7. priya

priya Guest

You're welcome..:)

Do let me know if you need more assistance,

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.