Video Craft video preview

Discussion in 'InkThemes-Support Working Hours' started by vipretechs, Nov 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vipretechs

vipretechs New Member

Installed VideoCraft and everything seems fine but when I load videos it doesn't play them and also does not create an image in the thumb nail showing the video preview.

What video file format can be uploaded I have tried few and failed and links from Youtube do not play at all?

Also when trying to load video from smart device it doesn't play anything in fact it cuts the video image in half on the screen.

2. Yogesh

Yogesh Guest

Hello,

You can upload only MP4 and FLV format videos manually, and you have to upload preview(thumbnail) image for all manually uploaded videos.

For any youtube video link you don't need to upload any preview(thumbnail) image.

Thanks & Regards
    Yogesh Bhade

3. vipretechs

vipretechs New Member

Thank you for responding but when you say "you have to upload preview(thumbnail) image for all manually uploaded videos" is that in the second section under loading your video or would you need some type of editor to do this?

So this means no one can post a video from their phone ? if so what plugin can I buy that will allow videos from smart devices?

Can you suggest any plugins that may help me make my site very easy to use?

4. Yogesh

Yogesh Guest

Hello,

Anybody can post their video from their phone, you don't need to any plugins.
    The process of post video is same for mobile and computer.

Thanks & Regards
    Yogesh Bhade

5. vipretechs

vipretechs New Member

I like the product but my concern is that its not doing what you guys claim it to do, meaning when I try to upload from my iPhone or android it does not play the video or show a thumb screen image. Your response is so vague I need more of an answer.

Attached Files:

6. vipretechs

vipretechs New Member

I have not heard from you guys what is the solution to these issues I'm having?

7. Pramod

Pramod Guest

Hello,

When you upload a video while posting post it is necessary to set feature image for thumbnails because we resized the size of frame to show a thumbnail of video link.The large video frame in page does not required any image if it is a you tube video.While uploading a file format is another aspects it works better for MP4 and FLV files.

Thanks & Regards
    Pramod

8. vipretechs

vipretechs New Member

Pramod

I have been trying to upload videos from my smart phone and iPad and I keep getting the same results. The image of the video does not display in and it keeps saying thats it loading video player and it doesn't automatically play when you select the videos.

This is really getting frustrating ! Does video craft require any additional plugs in for a player from the phone or any smart device.

I have bought over 2 weeks ago and can't get a simple feature to work I need answers.

9. vipretechs

vipretechs New Member

By the way My site is called 2rave.com

10. Pramod

Pramod Guest

Hello,

We use JW player to play the video in out theme.
    Your device should be compatible with video type and quality as well as the player.

Thanks & Regards
    Pramod

11. vipretechs

vipretechs New Member

Can we load a another player as JW does not seem to be working for what I need. Can you please go to my site www.2rave.com and try to upload a video from your device and see that a preview of the video is not visible and the video does not play automatically when selected it prompts you to press play when it should automatically just start when selected. Your help is GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you,

12. vipretechs

vipretechs New Member

Pramod, one other thing. The users will be using all kinds of uploading, I need to be able to have the capability to upload using "smart phones" or other "media" is there a plugin that I need to use that will allow uploads along with the preview/thumbnail?

13. vipretechs

vipretechs New Member

You also mentioned feature image to see thumbnail/ preview of video on a prior email, is that located somewhere on the dashboard? Can you tell me where on the site I can find it.

14. Pramod

Pramod Guest

Hello,

The video you uploaded through your mobile device is not uploaded correctly.
    We have got your concern and forward to our developer team.
    We will reply you soon .

Thanks & Regards
    Pramod

15. vipretechs

vipretechs New Member

Good evening

Wanted to follow up with the status of my issues that I'm having with uploading videos from smart devices and thumbnails and automatically playing videos when selected

16. Yogesh

Yogesh Guest

Hello,

1. I have posted a video via mobile with name "Alone Testing", please publish it and it will play.
    You have to upload HQ MP4 fotmate via mobile.

2. We have shown how to play video on select in following link.
    http://www.inkthemes.com/community/threads/a-few-questions.14385/

It will resolve your issue.

Thanks & Regards
    Yogesh Bhade

17. vipretechs

vipretechs New Member

Thank you so much that fixed the uploading and autoplaying issues. Now I'm still having issues with thumbnail , when i upload a video you see a white screen with just the blue arrow and no picture. Users will not want to load a video and then add a picture for the video. It needs to be when a video is uploaded it show a picture automatically also the rating star features does not work. Please view the site and see www.2rave.com

18. vipretechs

vipretechs New Member

Just wanted to add that I would really appreciate if you can fix this thumbnail issue today do I can finally start loading my site with videos

19. Yogesh

Yogesh Guest

Hello,

The rating star feature works, it is for users they will give the rating to video at the time of comment.

If you are uploading video then you have to upload a thumbnail for that video otherwise that thumbnail will be empty.

Thanks & Regards
    Yogesh Bhade

20. vipretechs

vipretechs New Member

So how do you upload a thumbnail?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.