Various Issues/Observations In Setting Appointments Up

Discussion in 'InkAppointment WordPress Plugin' started by bins_uk, Jan 16, 2018.

1. bins_uk

bins_uk New Member

I want to set up a series of free appointments on one day only, for a one off event.

I want the user to simply enter their details, choose the service, select the time and that's all. Here are comments based on setting up the plugin:

1. When setting up a free service, you cannot progress unless you enter a value >0 in price, other wise you get a message 'This field is empty'. I have to add a price and then edit/delete the price.
    2. The date field show the date followed by 's' e.g, '15S February 2018' - the 'S's needs removing
    3. When I have set the service up, I then go to 'Add Date Slot' and add the opening & closing date the same e.g. 15th February 2018. When I go to the form I still have to select a date (the full calendar appears) - how can I get it to default to the chosen date only and hide the calendar?
    4. Based on the above, when completing the form, I get the message for times 'Not Available'
    5. As the appointments are free, I get the message 'This Service Appointment Is Free' - how do I remove this?
    I would also like to embed the form on a page, rather than use it as a widget - are shortcodes available?

Paul

2. akbar92

akbar92 Support Staff Staff Member

Hello Paul,

Thanks for contacting us,

You need to put 0.00 in the price field to create a free service.

It would be better for us to understand your query with the help of some edited screenshots of the concerned areas of your site.

So that we can deliver you an exact and appropriate solution to you.

I would like to tell you that the calendar can't be hidden. It works on JS.

It seems like you missed to configure the date & time slot settings. To configure it, go to (Dashboard->Appointments->Create Appointments), just follow the attached screenshot.

To remove the price field, just paste the code given below in Custom CSS section.
    (Dashboard->Inkthemes->Theme Options -> Styling Options -> Custom CSS) of your dashboard.

Code:
    .inkappform .textprice input#sr_price {
        display: none;
    }
    Hope this helps...!

Thanks & Regards!
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com

3. bins_uk

bins_uk New Member

Thanks for the reply. Responses below.

When setting up a free service, you cannot progress unless you enter a value >0 in price, other wise you get a message 'This field is empty'. I have to add a price and then edit/delete the price.
    You need to put 0.00 in the price field to create a free service.

Done and it works - please put reference to this in documents - just entering '0' does not work!

The date field show the date followed by 's' e.g, '15S February 2018' - the 'S's needs removing
    It would be better for us to understand your query with the help of some edited screenshots of the concerned areas of your site.

So that we can deliver you an exact and appropriate solution to you.

Image attached

When I have set the service up, I then go to 'Add Date Slot' and add the opening & closing date the same e.g. 15th February 2018. When I go to the form I still have to select a date (the full calendar appears) - how can I get it to default to the chosen date only and hide the calendar?
    I would like to tell you that the calendar can't be hidden. It works on JS.

OK - how can I preset the date, as I only am using 1 date for appointments. It seems illogical to offer an appointment for a one day event where you have to choose the appointment date!

Based on the above, when completing the form, I get the message for times 'Not Available'
    It seems like you missed to configure the date & time slot settings. To configure it, go to (Dashboard->Appointments->Create Appointments), just follow the attached screenshot.

I am sure I am doing it right (no screenshot attached). I have set a specific date for the appointments (from/to 2/15/2018) and then chosen the times - 09:30am - 04:30pm - 1 - 15 minutes /Thursday!

As the appointments are free, I get the message 'This Service Appointment Is Free' - how do I remove this?
    To remove the price field, just paste the code given below in Custom CSS section.
    (Dashboard->Inkthemes->Theme Options -> Styling Options -> Custom CSS) of your dashboard.

Code:
    .inkappform .textprice input#sr_price {
    display: none;
    }

I am not using an inktheme, but managed to add this in and it works.

Attached Files:

4. bins_uk

bins_uk New Member

Here are screenshots of my service/date/time setup - I am sure it is right!

Attached Files:

5. akbar92

akbar92 Support Staff Staff Member

Hello,

Thanks for getting back to us,

It seems related to date formate, We have to check your website dashboard for once.

Please send the below-mentioned credential details at [email protected] along with the thread link.

WordPress Website URL: -
    WordPress Username: -
    WordPress Password: -

We will do the needful.

Regards,
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com

6. bins_uk

bins_uk New Member

Details emailed.